Carmen Wimbley Judgment @ Amazon Books.com
Following the TEXAS Supreme Court decision against me in February 2010, I received 34 documents from the Office of Attorney General in Austin, San Antonio & Woodville.
Sanctions AG Greg Abbott took against me in 2010
1. Mar 29 Notice of Intent to Report 18. Aug 11 Notice of Review
2. Apr 3 CS Obligations 19. Aug 18 CS Delinquency
3. Apr 7 Notice to Withhold Income 20. Aug 25 Notice Review Findings
4. Apr 7 Admin Writ of Withholding 21. Aug 25 Review Process Notice
5. Apr 7 Right and Procedures 22. Sep 4 CS Obligations
6. Apr 7 Income Withholding Admin 23. Sep 30 Termination of Review
7. Apr 13 Collection Dept of Treasury 24. Sep 30 Notice of Lien
8. May 8 CS Obligations 25. Sep 30 Notice of Lien - Financial
9. Jun 5 CS Obligations 26. Sep 30 Bank Lien Released
10. Jun 23 CS Reminder 27. Oct 1 Bank Levy
11. Jul 3 CS Obligations 28. Oct 1 CS Delinquency
12. Jul 6 CS Delinquency 29. Oct 2 CS Obligations
13. Jul 6 Notice to Withhold Income 30. Oct 11 CS Delinquency
14. Jul 6 Admin Writ of Withholding 31. Nov 6 CS Obligations
15. Aug 2 Notice to Request a Review 32. Dec 4 CS Obligations
16. Aug 7 CS Obligations 33. Dec 28 Register Support Order
17. Aug 11 CS Collection 34. Dec 28 Registration Statement
“DIVORCE IN TEXAS”
I was divorced in San Jacinto County, TEXAS. The court took my children, home, furnishings, all of the finances, private property, awarded them to my ex-husband and I received $0.
I was an unemployed, stay at home mom and was ordered to pay my ex-husband for my car payment, car insurance, child support with medical payments and 30% of a projected income, until paid in full by my estate upon my death.
The following events took place in conjunction to my divorce over the 4 year period of Aug 2007 - Dec 2010.
Aug 02, 2007 Divorce Hearing
Sep 01, 2007 Child Support Began
Nov 01, 2007 Clarification Hearing
Nov 29, 2007 Divorce Signed
Dec 05, 2007 Court of Appeals
Aug 06, 2009 Custody Hearing
Aug 17, 2009 Judicial Complaint
Aug 17, 2009 Child Services Complaint
Aug 21, 2009 Complaint Ruled Out
Sep 24, 2009 Memorandum Opinion
Feb 12, 2010 Supreme Court Denied
On March 27, 2012, I wrote a letter to the Attorney General Greg Abbott to explain my trials and tribulations with the Texas legal system over the last 5 years since my Final Decree of Divorce was signed. To date, I have not received a response from the TEXAS Governor Abbott, or his Child Support Division in regard to my letter.
Letter to Attorney General Abbott
AG Abbott: This letter is in regard to child support order issued by San Jacinto County, TX.
I am unable to pay the full amount of my court ordered, child support, but I have made partial payments. I financially lack the ability to pay and I did notify the Woodville, Office of Attorney General (OAG) in August of 2010.
In August of 2010, my 08 & 09 tax returns were reviewed. On August 25, 2010, it was determined by the Woodville, Child Support Review Officer, Kim Shaw that my child support was not appropriate, should be decreased and a negotiating conference was set for September 30, 2010.
On September 30, 2010, I received a letter from Kim Shaw terminating my review because my case does not warrant a modification and there has been no change in circumstances.
In December of 2010, the same Child Support Review Officer, sent my child support order to Colorado to be registered for court enforcement.
I have requested a review of my child support order 4 times since October of 2011 with the Woodville, OAG. I have provided the Woodville OAG with the Request for Review & the Child Support Review Questionnaire paperwork twice.
On March 14, 2012, after 5 months, I was notified that I was denied a modification due to, “no change in circumstance since the last order”. As stated in the Texas, Handbook for Noncustodial parent, I qualify for a modification of my child support based on:
1. It has been more than 3 years since the current support order was created;
2. The amount that I currently pay differs by more than 20% and/or more than
$100 from the amount that I would pay based on my current income and child
The federal & state laws grant me the right to receive a review to determine if my child support order complies with the Texas Child Support Guidelines.
November 28, 2011, I filed a child support complaint with: Joel Schwartz, Austin, TX 78711-2017. To date (120 days), I have not received a timely update, prompt courteous assistance or any professional commitment to my claim that is to be provided every 60 days. I am currently unaware of the status of my complaint.
On August 6, 2009, an emergency, temporary custody hearing was conducted and to date (2 yrs & 7 mos.), a permanent custody hearing is pending.
If you should need any further information, please contact me.
Governor Greg Abbott
P.O. Box 12428
Austin, Texas 78711-2428
Notice 1-3 2010
1. Notice of Intent to Report Mar 29
2. CS Obligations Apr 3
3. Notice to Withhold Income Apr 7
Notice 4-6 2010
4. Notice Writ of Withholding Apr 6
5. Rights and Procedures Apr 7
6. Admin Writ of Withholding Apr 7
Notice 10-13 2010
10. Child Support Reminder Jun 23
11. Child Support Obligations Jul 3
12. Child Support Delinquency Jul 6
13. Notice to Withhold Incom Jul 6
Notice 27-31 2010
27. Release Support Lien Sep 30
28. Child Support Delinquency Oct 1
29. Child Support Obligations Oct 2
30. Support Delinquency Oct 11
31. Support Obligations Nov 6
Notice 34 2010
34. Registration Statement Dec 28